Saturday, November 14, 2015

Crisis...

have you ever wondered what a family crisis really is? where did it come from? what caused it?


It doesn't matter what stage of life you are at, recently married, childbearing years, empty-nesters, and retirement, financial problems seem to always be a main source of the stressor event.

Why do bad things happen to good people? I believe that there is opposition in all things. the world isn't a fair place. we are tempted beyond belief; i believe though that most things come as a result of our choices. I do not believe that all medical issues come because of our choices. Some things- it is just a part of our plan that we have to endure. Free Agency is a binding agent. It allows us to choose who we become, what happens in our life. Challenges (crisis) also allow us to learn and grow.

Have you ever asked yourself:
      Am I grateful for the crisis' that come into my life?
      Do I look forward to the trials that are coming my way?

When i think of crisis' and trials i like to think of Jesus Christ. He suffered the ultimate pain, betrayal, agony and so much more than anyone who has, does, and will yet walk this earth, and yet he did it for you and me. for all of us. He allows us to become better through his example. He endured with love, patience and hope. We must do the same when we endure a crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment