Saturday, October 24, 2015

Do I love thee?

What is love? How do we know what love is? How do we love? How do we know if we are in love?

These are all questions that I have wondered in my life. I thought that I've always known what love really is.
There are many different types of love. Love between man and women, love between parent and child, love between friends

But i look at the love that everyone should have. The love that Christ has for us. This week made me think about how I should love others. Do i love everyone? or do i hold hatred to some? How would Christ love? He loved everyone. It didn't matter who he was or what they did to him, he still loved them.

As we get to know someone it is easier to find that love. Continue to build on relationships and strengthen them and you will find the love that you search for.

No comments:

Post a Comment